Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jelly_

Solved
Request for unbanning.

Hello,dear administration,perhaps there was such a mistake.

1.✌✪♔Jelly_♔✪✌

2.STEAM_0:0:565956312

3.CS-Frag :: Zombie Mod (7/32) FastDL | GameME |

4.Console

5.I played on the server and I play on the map zm_clouds_v2_1,then I noticed that I have not worked a hiding place,and then I switched to a single game,and I had to enable the console command sv_cheats 1,then I found the reason why I have not worked a hiding place,and then when I left the server forgot to turn off that command and forgot to turn off noclip,in the end, I was banned permanently via console,how can this be solved?

Thank you for viewing my application.

Well i googled what kind of thing sv_cheats violation is but i could not really find anything helpfull that would let me understand it..

Would prefer to let this one have @Calig

1 person likes this

3 минуты назад, сказал VaNsTeR:

Ну я погуглил, какая вещь нарушением sv_cheats, но я не мог действительно найти что-нибудь полезно, что позволил мне это понять..

Предпочел бы, чтобы этот один у @замок

And what do I do?

It sounds a bit unreal to me. Commands used in 'single player' will reset after quitting.

Where did you apply the sv_cheat 1 command exactly? 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Tariq said:

Это звучит немного нереально для меня. Смак, ни ВАК не забанит вас за ваших конфигурационных файлах, или с помощью sv_cheats 1.

Он должен быть принужден к 3-й партии программного обеспечения, как шулер или сценарий и так далее.

Вы используете какие-либо специальные мыши или клавиатуры, если это не скрипт или чит?

Вы банили других сообществ с подобными вещами?

Конфигурации не будет вам в бан. Также я не говорю, что вы используете подобные вещи, но было бы неплохо, если вы можете answere на первые мои вопросы.

Спасибо

I haven't used any cheats,third party programs,scripts.The only thing that I have had it binds on keyboard shortcuts such as 'j bind sv_cheats 1,sv_cheats 0 k bind,7 bind 'say !para', etc. And still stood models of weapons,skins,grenades.I met with this problem,I had the same only on other servers.

Well, it explains why you got banned. You're unbanned for now, I highly recommend unbinding commands related to sv_cheats etc.

Topic closed.

5 people like this